Summer evening light - Photocultures

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Summer evening light

It was a nice summer evening to just stay inside, so I decided to ride my bike along the river behind my house and explore a little bit. Then I came across a tree with beautiful light shining through it. I stopped to enjoy the beautiful view, took out my camera and tripod and shot some photos. Then I continued to search for fields near countryside because I always want to shoot some wheat and barley fields during sunset. I am a bit late, some of them are already harvested, but at least I managed to take some photos of the hay. Enjoy!


Alone
Never stop exploring


bike flare
bike flare
Summer evening light
golden
Hay Sunset
flare
Sunset
Can you spot the moon?

Follow me on another social media, link at the top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment