Hallstatt, Austria - Photocultures

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Hallstatt, Austria

It's been a while since I updated this blog. I figured out I would start back fresh from the very beginning. I will try to share some of my works from my old album and travel here. Besides that, I am still learning some editing. Comments and critics are welcomed. I am not so good at writing but I will try my best.

Last winter my friends and I had a short trip to Austria. We had a chance to visit Hallstatt and Innsbruck. Hallstatt which is located in Upper Austria is a small village surrounded by mountains. Below are some of the photos of Hallstatt, Austria from the trip.

The nature was amazing. I wonder how this place look during different seasons. It was awesome to be surrounded by these mountains.

Hallstatt, Austria
Calm morning near Hallstattersee


Hallstattersee Austria
Clear water of Hallstattersee

Hallstatt, Austria
Surrounded by mountains
Hallstatt, Austria
Mountain range
Shine through
Light shining through mountain during sunrise
Rise and Shine!
Rise and shine

No comments:

Post a Comment